[Cin] Shape Wipe Transitions and GIT checkin

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Oct 7 13:40:05 CEST 2019

I was very busy fixing bugs caused by all the new updates. It's really
annoying when you do the updates for security reasons and then suddenly
important parts of the website don't work.

I agree with Igor that the alignment of the controls in the example of
Igor is good and I would appreciate it if it would be adopted in this way.

At this point I would like to thank you for all the new improvements.

Sam