[Cin] Shape Wipe Transitions and GIT checkin

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Oct 7 13:18:47 CEST 2019

GG/Phyllis, You are too fast for me. =)
I thought that someone (Sam, Andrea, Olaf, Andrey, and others) replied
with an refinement at my photomontage.
Thanks for the new layout.
If You agree with me, is it possible to do a little refinement about
alignment?
I added a GIF animated for the lines. It seems better of the prevoius
version.
I am sorry for that, but sometime further changes are needed.

Thank you so much (and for the build)!

IgorBeg