[Cin] Problem with transitioning

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Oct 9 11:00:58 CEST 2019

Andrea, yes of course but I would like to add another thing. (and I
write also in MantisBT)

Usually, like all of us know, the right way for the Transition is like
in my screenshot added: the A-edit in the bottom track and the B-edit in
the top track. But if your A-edit have not enough frames or, at the end
of your work, you want to put the Transition without move all the edits
position you may follow my workaround.
IgorBeg