[Cin] Latex and Manual

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 10:37:47 CET 2019

Hi, Andrey.
I continued to study the tables and in the end I came to a simplified
version but that satisfies me. I would like your opinion and
suggestions. I have privileged the practical side of reading over the
aesthetics. When I have finished entering the data I will provide the
sample pdf, so that everyone can give suggestions to improve the
aesthetics. For now I leave this scheme if it suits you.

\begin{center}
    \small
    \begin{longtable}{ >{\bfseries}c l l p{6cm}}
        %\caption{Main menu pulldowns}
        %\label{tabular:main_menu} \\
        \toprule
        \multirow{2}*{MAIN} & 01/19/2019 & update & \\
        \noalign{\smallskip}
        \cline{2-4}
        \noalign{\smallskip}
        (Pulldowns) & ITEMS & SHORTCUTS & DESCRIPTION\\
        \hline
        \hline
        \endhead  % here the common page header

        File & xxxxx1 & yyyyyy1 & zzzzz1 \\