[Cin] utvideo options file

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 18:54:20 CET 2019

Interesting that you want to allow CinGG to use the UT Video codec suite.

I have a capture card in a Windows machine that I use occasionally to
digitize old video sequences from different analog VCRs. When I do, I
use VirtualDub to capture and then bring the files back under Linux and
CinGG for editing.

I wanted to try to add the UT Video codec to VirtualDub to try to get
lossless files, which are smaller than with HuffYUV or Lagarith.

If CinGG now accepts the UT Video codec, I would be even more tempted to
try this way.

Pierre