[Cin] utvideo options file

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:33:54 CET 2019

В сообщении от Sunday 27 October 2019 19:50:47 Phyllis Smith написал(а):
> Andrew:  interesting testing.  We will add the 3 opts files of utvideo.qt,
> r210.qt, and v210.qt -- you never know who might want them.  As far as
> pixel formats go, you would not believe how "smart" the correlation between
> CinGG and ffmpeg is.  In the Video wrench for qt menu, there is Pixels
> textbox field with a down arrow.  When you click on that down arrow to the
> right, it is so smart that it shows you the legal pixel formats.

Yes, but first format there usually codec default, not something from opt file?

So, If codec enumerates them starting from yuv411 (as dv codec does)
and I said yuv420 in opt file - I can still pick up right format, but it will be one more manual step?

Try to leave default choise and see with that pix format file will be encoded?

Sorry for additional testing load :/

may be pix_fmt is not working anymore in opt files?