[Cin] Fwd: Can someone check DV-AVI (type 2) profiles I try to create with real interlaced project?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 00:13:38 CET 2019

Andrew: using some "real" interlaced video here, I tested dv_pal.qt and
dv_pal.avi (which will be checked into GIT on the next checkin).  It works
but the input video was from TV and was already Bottom Field First.  In
these opts file we had changed top=0 to field_order=bb since that, I
believe, is correct with the View options available when switch from
viewing "codec" to "ffmpeg".  As you pointed out via the documentation,
bottom field first is what dvvideo is supposed to generate and when I tried
to switch to field_order=anything else (or top=1), it still generated
bottom field first

I actually read some documentation, it says DV (usual Standard Resolution,