[Cin] some problems - batch rendering warnings and opening project error, steps to have cinelerraGG officially in Gentoo

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 23:49:43 CEST 2019

Deim: 1 small update as I try to catch up here:

I think it would be better to build only production versions from git
> i.e. if somewhere was some info about what build is last production
>
> A "tag" has been added to git with the name of "2019-08" and comment of
"version update". We will be adding the Year-Month tag on the monthly
builds from now on.  You can see the example below:

  https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/cinelerra.git;a=summary

description Cinelerra-GG
last change Sat, 31 Aug 2019 13:14:36 -0600 (13:14 -0600)
shortlog
2 days ago Good Guy version update master 2019-08 commit | commitdiff |
tree | snapshot (tar.gz tar.bz2 zip)
2 days ago Good Guy upgrade vpx to 1.8.1, rm meson prereq and add dav1d...
commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot (tar.gz tar.bz2 zip)
5 days ago Good Guy fix render progress booby, add batchrender warn for...
commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot (tar.gz tar.bz2 zip)
2019-07-19 Good Guy update igors icons, x/y contraint for xlate commit |
commitdiff | tree | snapshot (tar.gz tar.bz2 zip)
*tags*
2 days ago *2019-08* *version update tag* | commit | shortlog | log
heads
2 days ago master