[Cin] Today's GIT checkin includes 2 new features + miscellaneous

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 22:47:55 CEST 2019

> *Crop & Position plugin* is new and has been added to the Geometry subset
> (entirely available thanks to an anonymous contributor).

A really useful plugin; thanks to the contributor.
One question: Does it work like a real Crop, i.e. cutting off the
extra parts and getting a smaller size? Or does it just make the cut
parts transparent and keep the original size?

Note: the icon in Risorse seems to me slightly smaller than the
others, is it possible to enlarge it slightly?