[Cin] Today's GIT checkin includes 2 new features + miscellaneous

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 16:55:08 CEST 2019

Andrew:

> Yes, it works! (small cosmetical issue - it has no Info text associated
> with it...)

I have updated "info" for Crop & Position and GG will check it in later.
Also, updated info for some of the ffmpeg filters that were newer to
include: Mandelbrot and N_Body (only show if using Cuda), F_chromahold,
F_colorhold, F_dedot, F_lagfun, F_maskfun, F_rgbashift, F_scale_cuda,
F_tpad, F_yadif_cuda, AND AUDIO F_anlmdn, F_asoftclip, F_deeser, and
F_volumedetect.  I hope I found them all.

Andrea: did you try F_maskfun and get that working? The Icon for Crop &
Position will be worked to make it fit into the themes better - hopefully
today.

One question: Does it work like a real Crop, i.e. cutting off the
> extra parts and getting a smaller size? Or does it just make the cut
> parts transparent and keep the original size?

I don't know the answer to the above technically -- maybe someone else has
tried it and can answer this.   Phyllis