[Cin] Timeline borders

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Thu Sep 5 11:10:47 CEST 2019

Hi!
What do you think a band instead of a line, if possible by code) in the
even tracks? That line confuses the Autos (Speed, Fade, and so on) lines.
A band with colour a bit lighter respect to black background (for
example, for SUV theme: rgb=303030, html=#1e1e1e, or more dark) and for
even tracks. More or less as you see in File Manager (in my OS there is
Thunar).
I added a picture.

IgorBeg