[Cin] Timeline borders

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 04:06:28 CEST 2019

Ugin:

So much better already! I did a little animation and it seemed to me
> that the dividing line can be extended to the end to the left.
>
> Unfortunately, a different pixmap is used to draw the patchbay to the
left.  It would not look pretty because the 2 different lines would not be
synchronized (that is lined up ) all of the time -- it would become very
distracting and you definitely would not like it.  But if something changes
later, then that can be reconsidered.

IgorB: I think that the autoasset colors is distinguishing enough that a
band does not provide additional information.  BTW, the color of the
separator line is the inverse of the theme color. I always find the auto
lines confusing and turn then off first thing and since it is easy to
change the colors of the auto lines, something besides white should help to
avoid confusion.

Phyllis/GG