[Cin] Imported sequences in Master Project and the Viewer

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 09:38:53 CEST 2019

Thank you IgorBeg, an important and instructive addition to the
manual. If Phyllis gives permission I will integrate it immediately in
the manual_wip.
Only two doubts:
1- Better to put it in the Load and Save chapter (4 of 'wip') or in
the Editing chapter (5)?
2- I don't like titles that are too long. Could you leave the full
description in the body of the section and shorten the title? For
example "Use case: load Sub-project in (into?) a Master-project" or
something else of your choice?

Igor, thank you for your contributions and I take this opportunity to
extend to all users the invitation to make known mistakes and
weaknesses of the manual. The aim is to make it better and better.