[Cin] Nested clip and proxy

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 14:54:33 CEST 2019

> For me the Nested section in the manual is explained well and may be it needs to add something.

My doubt about nested assets is that, being autonomous EDLs, they can
be saved, stored and then used in another project?
Can you do the same for nested clips? What are the nested clips for?
Only to have a complete clip (EDL actually) of the effects and
keyframes? Can I just nest a single clip or can I group more than one?

I'm sorry, with some tests I could understand for myself the use of
nested clips, but these questions came to me when I was examining the
manual, and now I don't have my PC at hand.