[Cin] Imported sequences in Master Project and the Viewer

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 19:35:06 CEST 2019

IgorB:

More I would suggest to insert the word "sequence" near "Sub project",
> because a professional user know so; and in Load window you find "Nest
> *sequence*" option. .

OK, I am going to rewrite what I wrote based on your original email.  We
had no idea what "sequence" meant and thought it was Italian for something
else (!).  Now I looked it up in reference to Video Editing and Final Cut
Express uses it a lot so now I have a much better understanding.  I used
Sub project because I thought it was more related to what Deim was talking
about.

> On the manual, in "Camera and Projector" section, I think it would be
> important to add the two images that you find in "Cinelerra CV Manual.htm"
> and I add here. I know, they are drawn by hand but it is important to
> understand how camera and projector work.

I agree but I really do not like the hand drawing.