[Cin] ffmpeg - cuda

Sergio Daniel Gomez sergiogomez at tostado.com.ar
Sat Apr 11 23:30:03 CEST 2020

Phyllis, Yes! just this parameter, but if you want, give me a few day to
more test. At this moment.. rendering 4minutes x 30 fps, full-hd, with
masks, 11.685fps, rendering same time with constant zoom and chromakey,
9.04 fps. The detail is,before was rendering a 6 fps.

I want to test little more to confirm stability, HW rendering I can
confirm now.

Sergio