[Cin] How do I crop a picture-in-picture?

david brometeo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 22:09:15 CEST 2020

El viernes 17 de abril, Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux escribió:
> Cinelerra deserves to be broadcast. To me there are already many people who
> have thanked me for motivating them to change kdenlive (this toy) for
> Cinelerra.

I have rediscovered Cinelerra a few days ago. Kdenlive is in my disk too, with
Openshot and Olive. It is amazing how Cinelerra has evolved in last months, but
interfaz is pedestrian compared to other options (slowing a piece of video, for
example). I like it because of its apparent stability and options, but need
exploring more.

I'd like to see it spread and used by many people. Very happy with my
rediscovering :)

--
David