[Cin] How do I crop a picture-in-picture?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 23:05:24 CEST 2020

David:

I have rediscovered Cinelerra a few days ago. Kdenlive is in my disk too,
> with
> Openshot and Olive. It is amazing how Cinelerra has evolved in last
> months, but
> interfaz is pedestrian compared to other options (slowing a piece of
> video, for
> example). I like it because of its apparent stability and options, but need
> exploring more.

Thank you for your kind words about how Cinelerra has improved and about
its apparent stability and options.
Perhaps I misunderstand your statement on "slowing a piece of video, for
example", but if you are talking about slowing down or speeding up the
video, it is really easy to do this just by using the Speed line (checked
on under the View pulldown) as described in the Manual section 7.3
Speed/Fade Automation and Usage Gang.