[Cin] How do I crop a picture-in-picture?

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat Apr 18 20:49:59 CEST 2020

I would appreciate it if you would like to add videos to our official
channel, regardless of your own channel, in case there is a video left.
If people still prefer to fill their own channel with Cinelerra-GG
videos, it's up to them. This offer is a voluntary option that we want
to offer you.

It's just important to me that it has a minimum of quality. That means a
nice intro with the Cinfinity logo and nice background music. I want to
give the new user a visual aesthetic enjoyment. As a designer I probably
pay more attention to such things automatically.

If you want to participate, you'll get an invitation from me and can
then upload these videos directly to the official Cinelerra-GG YouTube
channel. The only important thing is that no rights are violated on
video and audio material, then it should be no problem. If videos are
uploaded, then only under a free license, because we are not a
commercial enterprise, but a free open source community. If you would
like to fill the channel, you are welcome to do so and of course you can
also immortalize yourself as an author in the videos.

Please let us know who is interested in co-managing this channel. Best
would be two volunteers, so that we always have a reserve in case
someone has other obligations. It would also be helpful if these
volunteers could answer to some comments from time to time. I would then
officially name these new co-responsibles for the YouTube channel on our
supporters page, if it's okay for them. However, everyone can contribute
and provide videos.

Thanks for your support.

Sam