[Cin] How do I crop a picture-in-picture?

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 23:19:41 CEST 2020

I was precisely referring to an informal channel.
I don't know if you saw my proposal on this mailing list.
The idea was basically to create a YouTube channel, it just occurred to me
that its name could be, Informal Cinfinity.
In order to upload the useful videos, which we use to respond to a user
when they have their doubts.
Mute videos, even without music, so that other users can quickly solve a
question.
For this I quoted videos of 2 minutes maximum duration.
The only important thing in this case would be the title.
I watch young people today, when they have a problem, they run away from
10-minute videos ... you have to be very good to make a video of more than
3 minutes and capture people's attention to the end. I make long video
tutorials ... until one day to respond to a person I made a quick video,
without a header, or decorations, or even music, it was about kdenlive ...
it's the one people tell me the most they liked it. I removed it from the
channel because kdenlive stopped liking me.
As I said before, it could be Cinfinity's informal channel.