[Cin] How do I crop a picture-in-picture?

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Apr 19 00:43:58 CEST 2020

I like the idea with the very short videos. The longer I think about it
the better I like the idea. With short videos you don't need long intros
or time-consuming explanations, you get straight to the point.

Nevertheless I would not like to distribute it on several different
channels, but to bundle it on one channel. Let's be honest, we won't
reach the masses with a niche product like with other mass software.
Therefore it makes sense to bundle our common work to give new users a
starting point. The Cinelerra-GG YouTube community channel already
exists, we just have to fill it with content. In my opinion it doesn't
make sense to work with unofficial and official channels, the content
always comes from the community anyway. It would make sense to work with
playlists and then bundle these small short videos of contributors there.

Of course, everyone is free to create videos for his own channel, we
encourage artists and video makers to do so, so there is no obligation
to work with us, but it would be good to join forces with these smaller
videos, because it would certainly benefit the project and ultimately
all of us. As Igor also said, we can use some of his videos, so I think
it makes sense to upload them to the already existing Cinelerra-GG channel.
It's just my humble opinion on this subject.

Saludo
Sam