[Cin] How do I crop a picture-in-picture?

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Apr 19 14:04:29 CEST 2020

I agree with Rafa in general. But I think it depends on the mix of the
videos, the variety is important. Most of the videos should not be too
long up to 5 minutes, as Rafa recommended, but I still enjoy watching a
longer video from time to time. We should not only address the younger
people, but all age groups. When a video is well done I watch it, even
if it is longer. So I don't think there's anything against users
providing us with a longer video. Of course, most videos should be
rather short, but from time to time we can also publish longer videos.

If like Igor delivers videos without voice and sound, then we could
improve the videos a bit. For example, add relaxed background music, and
from time to time a very short intro of only a few seconds, so that we
have a Cinlerra-GG branding. If we've done it often enough, then this
procedure goes very quickly without taking up much of our time.

If you would like to occasionally add a video with sound and native
language, I think there is nothing wrong with that. You can also create
a short video without sound from the same video and upload it for the
English speaking community. As said it depends I believe on a good mix.
We can work with different playlists.

Google Drive already exists with this account, so I can set it up so
users can upload it there.

You will get direct access to the channel and can upload it there.
Please send me a private email with your Google connected email address
and I will set up everything else.

Thanks for your great and very helpful tips. I am very happy that you
support this project so much.

Sam