[Cin] How do I crop a picture-in-picture?

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:31:18 CEST 2020

Yes, thank you, I received an invitation, I see that it only allows me to
manage a space in Photos, but not in YouTube, but it is not necessary
either.
Youtube lets you put music on videos for free from clips without copyright.
And also a logo in the video, which can be seen throughout the video.
My idea was to enable a public folder where users can upload their
proposals. And then someone can decide if it's good or not to put on the
channel.
And I see very correctly what you say about being flexible with the
duration of the videos.
And there can be several lists, English, Italian, French, Spanish... ...
but also a universal one without voice.
I could share my videos in Spanish on the Cinelerra playlist.
I think there was a way to do it so that the videos about Cinelerra that I
publish on my channel are also automatically seen in a list in Cinelerra.
It should be in the Spanish section, but they are not short... and if they
are good, it is not for me to say.