[Cin] How do I crop a picture-in-picture?

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Apr 19 16:27:50 CEST 2020

Am 19.04.20 um 15:31 schrieb Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux:
> Yes, thank you, I received an invitation, I see that it only allows me
> to manage a space in Photos, but not in YouTube, but it is not
> necessary either.

Can't you upload videos? Strange, because in the description of YT it
said that you can upload videos with these rights. I check the rights
again, you should have the possibility to upload videos, otherwise it
makes no sense.

> Youtube lets you put music on videos for free from clips without
> copyright.
> And also a logo in the video, which can be seen throughout the video.
Okay, that's great.
> My idea was to enable a public folder where users can upload their
> proposals. And then someone can decide if it's good or not to put on
> the channel.

> And I see very correctly what you say about being flexible with the
> duration of the videos.
I will set that so that it is possible.
> And there can be several lists, English, Italian, French, Spanish...
> ... but also a universal one without voice.
Sounds good to me.
> I could share my videos in Spanish on the Cinelerra playlist.
> I think there was a way to do it so that the videos about Cinelerra
> that I publish on my channel are also automatically seen in a list in
> Cinelerra. It should be in the Spanish section, but they are not
> short... and if they are good, it is not for me to say.
I would leave that to you. As far as I've seen your videos, they're
really well received.