[Cin] Official CinGG channel on Youtube

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Apr 20 23:06:41 CEST 2020

Am 20.04.20 um 14:06 schrieb Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux:
> The idea seems good to me. Although my original idea was short and
> non-voiceover videos, this may be one more list, where the title of
> the video is what the content indicates.
--> I think it is very good how Lightworks has structured it. It is very
clear, we could make it something like that.
> Very nice Lightworks website and how the videos are ordered. In
> Cinelerra something similar could be done on the web, where they could
> be ordered by language and then subject. This is very easy to do.
--> We can write in the title if it is a short version.

For example:

Create clips, short-version video in [ES]

> Although the web when you put it in Spanish does not work well. But
> this is already another topic.

--> Over time, the website will also get a fixed area where we publish
tutorials, i.e. not only in the forum but also directly as a menu item.
If we already upload videos to YT and they are good, we can add them
directly to the website. However, we should first take care of filling
the channel and in a later step of linking on the website.

> The important thing is to spread the web of the videos, the videos,
> the YouTube channel a lot.
--> I agree

> El lun., 20 abr. 2020 a las 13:47, Andrea paz
> (<gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com <mailto:gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>>)
> escribió:
>
>     A proposal to organize the channel in playlist. Instead of making
>     collections according to the language or according to the author, I
>     propose to collect the videos according to the topics. For example:
>
>     "installation"
>     "GUI"
>     "subtitles"
>     "Editing"
>     "Effects"

--> Good idea!

>     On the front page you will always see the latest entries in
>     chronological order (and as a video presentation I would put Sam's),
>     but if you go to the Playlist section you can choose the topic you are
>     interested in.
>     Author and language can be put in the title and description.

--> I agree with that. I like it.

>     See how well organized the Lightworks videotutorials section is:
>     https://www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=162&Itemid=246&start=QuickStart

--> As I said above I like it. I you like it, you can start it.

>     Another question, is how to contact and be contacted by users who want
>     to put their videos on the channel. You can write a post in the forum
>     and maybe even a note on the website. What else?

--> I will make a page on the website and Forum.