[Cin] Official CinGG channel on Youtube

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:57:11 CEST 2020

This type of videos is what I was referring to with my idea of promoting
and filling the channel for all people regardless of their country and
language.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5UVht3oXSIk1iKctcD6Gji9Jcn6BbIHv
Sam I left the channel because it is in German, and it changed mine too and
it was not clear to me. Then I saw that it was easy to change the language,
but I had already left. If you make a list and share it so that I can add
videos to it, I will do it with pleasure. Or put the language in English
and I can do it myself.