[Cin] Official CinGG channel on Youtube

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Apr 23 01:44:03 CEST 2020

Great work Rafa.

Thanks for your feedback. I've switched the channel to English.

I like the picture you gave us, under which license will you release it?
For legal reasons we always have to know under which license it can be
used. A short confirmation that it can be used as public domain or under
a free cultural works license
https://creativecommons.org/share-your-work/public-domain/freeworks
would be good, then we are on the legally safe side.

As I already said, I think the idea with the short videos and
implementation is very good. We can work with different playlists.

Sam