[Cin] ffmpeg.git changes for mpegts muxer

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 14:26:42 CEST 2020

Hi all!

Currently I have some fun (bug) with mesa git drivers and Blender 2.79b (and related items like LuxRender)
so I mostly read Cin list without saying much.

Still, there are some changes, possibly breaking ffmpeg.git patchset:

https://git.ffmpeg.org/gitweb/ffmpeg.git/commit/422f0a61367f068fb8b1b9ab8cc2eee1808c803c
avformat/mpegtsenc: use standard pids for m2ts

and few others after that one
https://git.ffmpeg.org/gitweb/ffmpeg.git/commit/bcc19933af903cda7a824ee654bb0aedfad758de
avformat/mpegtsenc: only allow one program in m2ts mode

https://git.ffmpeg.org/gitweb/ffmpeg.git/commit/3958244c918e3cee921ace438965eb613c11176e
avformat/mpegtsenc: factorize determining stream_type

https://git.ffmpeg.org/gitweb/ffmpeg.git/commit/7f2649bb46e3dde691edfb03aeb42ba4ef183ab8
avformat/mpegtsenc: use the correct stream_types and write HDMV descriptors for m2ts

 Fixes ticket #2622.

Last one adds  this line to Changelog:

+- Support for muxing pcm and pgs in m2ts