[Cin] Can't get Cin installed

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Apr 25 21:31:04 CEST 2020

Hi Douglas,
I do not understand which Operating System you are using (I guess
UbuntuStudio_19.10).
In addiction to what Phyllis wrote, you can see a video to install
Cinelerra-gg, if it can help.
Link to http://www.visi1.org/cinelerra-gg_tutorials#DownloadAndFirstRun
My OS is UbuntuStudio_16.04. You can choose the Cinelerra-gg version for
your OS.

IgorBeg