[Cin] July monthly builds available BUT lots of clean up still..

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 00:17:54 CEST 2020

В сообщении от Saturday 01 August 2020 23:43:20 Phyllis Smith via Cin написал(а):
> Andrew,
>
> > > We had a lot of problems with the builds yesterday so have a lot of
> > cleanup
> > > and documentation fixes to do yet this weekend.  Some problems listed
> > here.
> >
> > Problems nearly always sad and definitely time consuming.. Sorry to hear
> > that.
> >
> > I was looking at gitweb, and new tag (2020-07 ?) not yet appeared, so I
> > can sleep some more and wait for clean-up to complete.
> >

> OK, you and the dog can wake up now as the Tag has been added !  We did not
> add the updated Russian translations as you mentioned to wait, but I wanted
> to make sure that I did not miss your email as sometimes it ends up in spam
> and I never look there).

Ok, thanks!

I compiled and tested it briefly - seems to work
and rendering it into mkv vp9)

Yes, I also had few emails from Cin in spam folder today. But now they arrived in normal inbox (gmail).
Probably Google had bad day! {I'm fairly sure Internet Wayback Machine had - it keep throwing err 500 or even 520 at me!}

On 10-bit front - I still have those patches around, one required minor fixing today ...

in patch3 just try to remove  -DENABLE_ASSEMBLY=OFF statements - 10/12-bit assembly only exist for x86_64 ...
For thirdparty/makefile patch you probably need to cut off additional parameters - I add it after another my patch,
for build trimming (on disk space/compilation/linking time)