[Cin] Bump Autos + other checked into GIT

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 04:19:45 CEST 2020

*All,*
Andrea has been generous with his time and created a document for Bump
Autos.  It is temporarily at:
   https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/bump_autos.pdf
But will eventually be incorporated into the manual which he is working on
to better organize it.

*Igor,*
Thanks for your testing and taking the time to let us know.  This was a bug
and GG has fixed it and checked it in.  The screencast made it easy to see.
Changing the layout would be an improvement that I hope we can get done
some time.