[Cin] Bump Autos + other checked into GIT

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Aug 26 11:41:15 CEST 2020

With the fix the effects, on the next edit, now follow the edit.

But using my test with Speed=2 the edits on the right are shrunk.
Screencast at
https://streamable.com/depcsf

In the screencast you can see that the first edit (edit_B), on the
right, is 1s19f long and the second one edit (edit_C) is 5s17f long.
Changing the Speed from 1.00 to 2.00, those edits are shrunk:
- edit_B: from 1s19f to 0s21f
- edit_C: from 5s17f to 5s02f

IgorBeg