[Cin] [spam?] Re: Bump Autos + other checked into GIT

Georgy Salnikov sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru
Thu Aug 27 14:21:11 CEST 2020

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020, Igor BEGHETTO via Cin wrote:

> A few of weeks ago I tried OpenCV_FlowObj and Interpolate_Video plugins
> for my goal (to make SlowMotion with source video at 24-30fps). May be I
> used them in a wrong way or I am not able to use them correctly, or
> these plugins work for another target. However, by my tests, I was
> unable to achieve any (good) results. So, after two days, I found two my
> workflows that are good for me:
> - with the "minterpolate" filter of ffmpeg by shell (very good);
> - inside CinelerraGG wth Reframe-RT (speed=25%) and F_tmix (frames=4, if
> I remember), and Nested the clip.
> The output seems good to me.
>
> If you have any other information about it, I will be happy to hear.

Somewhen I tried SlowMotion to prepare a smooth simulation of conformational
changes of molecular geometry from the results of a quantum chemical
calculation. The material was simply a series of PNG images. If I correctly
remember, the program which generated the desired intermediate pictures was
called slowmoVideo:

http://slowmovideo.granjow.net/
https://github.com/slowmoVideo/slowmoVideo

Georgy Salnikov
NMR Group
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
Lavrentjeva, 9, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
Phone   +7-383-3307864
Email   sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru