[Cin] [spam?] Re: Bump Autos + other checked into GIT

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Fri Aug 28 10:25:07 CEST 2020

@Georgy
Thanks Georgy! I tried SlowmoVideo (AppImage) but my computer hung and
did not create the final video.
It worked better with the option Size=small in "Rendering Settings" and
I joined the small PNGs with ffmpeg to create the mp4 video (slowmovideo
created an unusable video). Excellent result was achieved with small
PNGs, but with the source size (1280x720) I had no luck. And,
unfortunately, the time for render at source size is too long on my
Notebook. May be I wrong something. I will try again.
With FFmpeg and "minterpolate" filter my computer takes relatvely little
time.
If you can, you can show your slowmotion video? Thank you!

@Andrea_paz
Thank you for your time to insert and test F_minterpolate inside
CinelerraGG!

IgorBeg