[Cin] New ffmpeg plugins

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 14:02:55 CEST 2020

I enclose my plugins.opts after testing some of the ffmpeg plugins
that were commented before: 15 now work, although some I have no idea
how they work or what use they have. The others still don't work,
giving the usual errors. There are some that do not give errors when
booting CinGG but then do not appear in the list of plugins. Probably
you can make them work, but I don't know if it is worth wasting time.

WORKS:
allrgb; allyuv; cellauto; codecview (I don't know how to use it!);
copy; fps; freezedetect; null; pixdesctest (I don't know how to use
it!); pullup (I don't know how to use it!); random; reverse; selective
colors; settb; tonemap; vmafmotion (I don't know how to use it!).

NO ERROR but NO LOADS:
alphaextract; decimate; displace; extractplanes; hdcd; join;
mergeplanes; noformat; removelogo; replaygain; xmedian; mix; drawtext;
subtitles.