[Cin] BUG on Clear keyframes (CinGG-release by GIT 30Aug 2020)

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Aug 31 14:56:28 CEST 2020

Clear Keyframes (Shift+Del) do not delete the right keyframes.
Maybe it's too late for the monthy release but a bug I found. I don't
know if this bug is also in the last GIT release.
1. Create three (or more) Fade keyframes
2. Highlight an area to select one or more Fade keyframe
3. Hit Shift+Del shortcut or Keyframes-> Clear Keyframes
4. It delete the wrong keyframes and move others.
(Note: Settings-> keyframes follow edits = checked)

Take a look the screencast at
https://streamable.com/q58t37

Thanks! (Sorry for the late)

IgorBeg