[Cin] BUG on Clear keyframes (CinGG-release by GIT 30Aug 2020)

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:21:18 CEST 2020

В сообщении от Monday 31 August 2020 15:56:28 Igor BEGHETTO via Cin написал(а):
> Clear Keyframes (Shift+Del) do not delete the right keyframes.
> Maybe it's too late for the monthy release but a bug I found. I don't
> know if this bug is also in the last GIT release.

I think bug still exist in latest (0678b17975f50a831fb8a1cda6baaa961e3b6de7) code,
at least if I try to cover all existing keyframes by highlighting them - they all disappear.

But if I only select 2-3 out of 4 - yes, remaining keyframes moved left, into higlighted region.

Thing is, because those keyframes represent change ... deleting only SOME of them will
create new curve (default value in highlighted region, abruptly starting to climb to remaining keyframes
as  we move outside of highlighted region).

I mean, isn't this operation ought to *create* some keyframes in such case, too?