[Cin] Bhodi Linux

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 16:40:53 CET 2020

Sorry, I confused "Bodhi Linux Media" with the original "Bodhi Linux".

Thank you very match for the new Color Space plugin. It was a major
deficiency that has now been filled.
 When you open the plugin, is it automatically set to the edit color
space? Or does the stored value remain regardless of the color space
associated with the media? Maybe an Apply button is better?
 Some requests:
 - Is it possible to put in Info --> Details, also the color space
information (or if it is a Log or Raw) associated with the media? (I
don't know if it is in the file metadata, or if there is a way to
detect it by itself).
 - Is it possible to put the DCI-P3 colour space as well? Nowadays
many monitors/smartphones support it, so we will have a more complete
coverage of the most used color spaces.

 @Phyllis: I've slightly revised the Color Space plugin section; see if it fits.