[Cin] Chapter Plugins on Manual

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 09:02:35 CET 2020

About the chapter on plugins in the manual I would like to ask some questions:
In Resource --> Info, the entries about automatic de-interlacing had
been removed because they were not working. Do you remember the
discussion where it was discussed? I can't find it.
The Gradient Plugin was reworked; but the modifications were hidden,
weren't they? Hasn't the configuration window changed?
Are there any other plugins (except Sketcher and Tracer) that have changed?