[Cin] New monthly pkgs and tars available on the website

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Jul 1 18:22:05 CEST 2020

I like the new feature, but in a modified way. It would be very good if
both possibilities still existed. So that I can move a track
individually, like Igor and Pierre said, but also a video track with the
corresponding audio tracks, but not like in a wheel. It would have the
advantage that users like Igor or Pierre would have their old desired
handling and people like me who like to move the audio tracks along with
it.

Maybe you could do the following:
SHIFT + CTRL + arrow keys represent the new feature
SHIFT + arrow keys represent the old behaviour

Sam