[Cin] New monthly pkgs and tars available on the website

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 22:37:09 CEST 2020

Igor,  (I was hoping the problem had to do with disarmed tracks.)  I can
not convince GG that it should not be changed back.
Here is GG's logic looking at your 1st 3 lines in YouTube moving tracks
example:

Disarmed    Credits        Track 1
Disarmed    Intro          Track 2
Armed       VFX_Text        Track 3

OK, you use "Move *Up*":
Moving VFX_Text          up by 1 track means it should go from Track 3
minus 1 = Track 2  (up = minus 1 / down means +1)
Moving Intro             up by 1 track means it should go from Track 2
minus 1 = Track 1   (up = minus 1 / down means +1)
So now Credits           has only 1 way to go up and that is all the way to
the bottom
*This is the only consistent logic.  Previously once you got to the top you
"swapped" the 2 tracks -- that is not a "move up".*

Another example going further down in your video:
Disarmed     VFX Arrow        Track #5          "move up" goes to Track #6
???  -- makes more logic sense to go to Track 5 - 1 = Track 4
                                                (this looks like "move
down", not up)

Disarmed     VFX AnimLine     Track #7           "move up" goes to Track #9
??? -- makes more logic sense to got to Track 7 - 1 = Track 6