[Cin] New monthly pkgs and tars available on the website

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Thu Jul 2 09:25:09 CEST 2020

> Would it be worth GG's time to add "roll up" and "roll down" choices
> to mimic the original behavior?
NO!

All the graphics program (GIMP, Inkscape, Photoshop,...) and CAD work
with the Layers (in NLE Tracks) and to move a Layer (or more) they work
as before Cin_20200630.
Definitively, It was right as before. You can try the two version and
you should understand why.
Pierre explained very well, and in Sam's screencast you can see. Thanks,
Pierre and Sam.
Unfortunately I'm getting irritated about a function that already worked
very well and now no longer. Sorry.
I really don't understand because you change a function that worked
perfectly. Repeat myself, I don't understand.

With the new Cin release try to move the 2 track (V3 and V2 ) with an
only step
=== FROM
V3
V2
V1
A1
A2

V1
V3
V2
A1
A2

Then try the same with Cin_20200531.
Thanks!

IgorBeg

PS:
Maybe it's time I go away,... sigh-sigh. :-(