[Cin] New monthly pkgs and tars available on the website

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Jul 2 18:31:55 CEST 2020

Am 02.07.20 um 03:39 schrieb Phyllis Smith:
> Would it be worth GG's time to add "roll up" and "roll down" choices
> to mimic the original behavior?
I think that it is problematic if we change the behaviour and thereby
tutorials like Igor's lose their validity. There is a lot of work and
time to create such videos. I would rather suggest to keep the old
shortcuts with the old behaviour and combine the new shortcuts with the
new behaviour. This way the tutorials are still valid and GG's preferred
behaviour can be added by using the "Roll up" and "Roll down" buttons,
so the old users have their favourite handling and new features can be
added without breaking the old one.

If the name of the menus disturbs GG, I have the following suggestion.
The menu Tracks still has a lot of space, let's add two more entries, as
an example I would write "Roll tracks up" and "Roll tracks down".
Because in my opinion it is exactly this behavior that the new feature
represents. I don't know if the name choice is so correct in English,
English to not my native language, but I think you understand what I mean.

Sam