[Cin] New monthly pkgs and tars available on the website

MatN mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Wed Jul 8 11:57:37 CEST 2020

Today I had time to compare this track up/down behaviour with the 2020-05 and
2020-06 statics for Mint. I am not a regular video editor, but to me it looks
that the 2020-05 behaviour is much more logical. The 2020-06 method is not a
move, but a roll, which does not change the order of the tracks, except
bottom and top one. Indeed you can do an actual shift with the mouse, but it
is unconvenient.
I personally don't see a use for this roll function, but if there indeed is
one (experienced users may say) I suggest to give those extra menu points,
while for the actual shift retain the 2020-05 behaviour. on keyboard and
menu.

MatN