[Cin] Problems with Camera Automation?

MatN mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Thu Jul 2 22:07:53 CEST 2020

On Thu, 02 Jul 2020 21:45:30 +0200 (CES), MatN wrote:

>Have you tried the Projector automation?
>Then you leave the Camera as-is, and use the Projector to scale and position
>the individual tracks. You can also zoom out to make the image smaller.
>If an image drifts, then the beginning, intermediate and start positions are
>not exactly the same, and Cinelerra moves the picture between the two
>positions. That can be fixed by noting down the positions etc in one of the
>keyframes, and use those exact values in the other(s). You only have to
>change at the keyframe positions.
>
>MatN

Oops, I did a top-posting, sorry.
Keep in mind the X and Y limit values at the bottom. If you want a picture to
be able to completely move off the screen (or reverse) you need to set upper
and lower limits to what the resolution is. E.g. for 1920x1080, you need a X
lower limit of -1920 to be able to move if off screen to the right (with the
projector).

MatN