[Cin] Problems with Camera Automation?

MatN mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Thu Jul 2 21:45:30 CEST 2020

Have you tried the Projector automation?
Then you leave the Camera as-is, and use the Projector to scale and position
the individual tracks. You can also zoom out to make the image smaller.
If an image drifts, then the beginning, intermediate and start positions are
not exactly the same, and Cinelerra moves the picture between the two
positions. That can be fixed by noting down the positions etc in one of the
keyframes, and use those exact values in the other(s). You only have to
change at the keyframe positions.

MatN