[Cin] Problems with Camera Automation?

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 13:32:23 CEST 2020

@John Coppens
I didn't understand: after the scale, did you move the box with the
Camera movement or did you use "Dst X and Y" (present in scale-ratio
plugin)? In this second case it works regularly for me.

I had a problem that I don't know if it's related to yours. If I put
titles on the top-left side, they stay fixed during playback/render;
if I put them on the bottom-right side, they would move (drift up).
The title plugin contained numerous keyframes and extended throughout
the track (45 min).