[Cin] Cinelerra-GG Mailing List & Gmail bounces

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Jul 5 22:09:22 CEST 2020

Hi Cinelerra-GG friends,

Yesterday, Google unfortunately blocked our Cinelerra-GG mailing list
for a short time because too many mails were sent to Gmail from our
mailing list. We have many users who use Gmail. Mailman automatically
stops sending emails when there are too many bounces. Gmail seems to be
very sensitive about too many emails.

However, there is a workaround and some work on the server is necessary.
It will take another two to three days, after that everything will work
as usual for Gmail users. Other users are not affected.

Sam

Cinelerra-GG.org