[Cin] New monthly pkgs and tars available on the website

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 10:47:33 CEST 2020

The yellow and red buttons are beautiful; I thought they didn't fit
well in the window and instead I find them well made. Buttons position
in the patchbay are OK, for me.

Allow me to speak in support of Igor: I also think it is better not to
have swap, but only "move up/down"; with the only rule that the Top
track cannot have "move up", but only "move down" (if you click "move
up" nothing happens). The bottom track can't have "move down" but only
"move up". This way you avoid the movement of the other tracks
especially in case some are armed and some are disarmed. In such cases
it is easy to get unplanned or unwanted results (see the Sam's demo).