[Cin] New monthly pkgs and tars available on the website

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Jul 8 10:00:51 CEST 2020

Thanks Phyllis for the Ubuntu 16 build.
I saw in Tracks menu the "Swap tracks Up" and "Swap tracks Down" options
and, using RMB (Right Mouse button) over a track, the "Swap Up" and
"Swap Down".
However I always use the shortcuts "Shift+Up" and "Shift+Down" to move
one or more track/s up or down, so I will continue to use an old Cin
version: 20200531 or/and 20191031 for the Nest to Clip bin issue (see
MantisBT #427).
I repeat myself: I don't see any use on the new behaviour of Track Up
and Track Down. More, now you have the Tracks menu and the PopUp menu
with two new items added. I sincerely hope that GG restore the old
behaviour as it was at 20200531: it was perfect, and the "Move track/s
..." names were right, from a point of view of the user.
Thank you.

IgorBeg